You have reached the website of Airport Coordination Netherlands. Any operator of an aircraft can only land or take off at a coordinated airport after having obtained slots.
Airport Coordination Netherlands allocates slots at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Eindhoven Airport and Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
AMS S15 SIR (for SIR-file click here)
EIN S15 SIR (for SIR-file click here) and
RTM S15 SIR (for SIR-file click here)
The SIR-files enclosed are the ones dated 11NOV14.
Actual SIR-files can be requested in IATA-format through SAMS, or through e-Airportslots (as an excel-file). IATA-formatted SIR-files can be requested through e-Airportslots as per January 2015.
The above is also applicable to WLT requests.
SACN recently started using another coordination system. As a consequence the Online Coordination System can no longer be used. Instead a Portal was being built.
The Portal will have the following functionalities: retrieve flight, add flight, modify flight, waitlist, slot availability etc.
Full access* will be granted to:
· any airline requesting one, provided it has a valid operating license and AOC. The applying airline might be requested to send a copy of the operating license and AOC;
· slot coordinators and facilitators requesting one for the airport(s) of their country.
Read access shall be granted to
· any Civil Aviation Authority and other national and local authorities requesting one for the airport(s) of their country;
· any ANSP requesting one for the airport(s) of their country;
· any Airport Management Body requesting one for its airport(s);
· slot coordinators and facilitators for other airports than the one(s) of their country.
In principle no access shall be granted to other entities such as brokers, fuel companies, catering firms, consultancy companies, journalists, community organisations, independent agencies, etc.
The application form to apply for access can be downloaded here.
*(GA) operators will get full access too. GA however is not yet included in the Portal. This will be implemented in phase 2 (2014).
News & Events
- Coordination Committee Netherlands 20 April 2015, Auditorium, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- IATA Slot Conference (SC136) 23-25 June 2015, Vancouver
TransparencyIn order to be as transparent as possible, on this website you will find general information about all stages of the allocation process as well as detailed information relating the actual situation at the three coordinated airports.
FeedbackAs you experience our website, we would appreciate to receive any comments or suggestions you might have at email@example.com.
Activities during Winter 2014 & Summer 2015
- 15JAN2015 Slot Return Deadline S15
- 31JAN2015 Historics Baseline Date S15
- 29MAR2015 Start of S15 season
- 27APR2015 SHL Deadline W15
- 14MAY2015 Agreed Historics Deadline W15
- 21MAY2015 Initial Submission Deadline W15
- 09JUN2015 IATA AppCal opened to coordinators
- 11JUN2015 SAL Deadline W15
- 15JUN2015 IATA AppCal opened to airlines
- 23JUN2015 IATA SC136 in Vancouver (until 25JUN)
- 15AUG2015 Slot Return Deadline W15
- 31AUG2015 Historics Baseline Date W15
AmsterdamIn 2011 Amsterdam Airport Schiphol welcomed 49.8 million passengers and almost 1.5 million tonnes of cargo.
Read more »
RotterdamRotterdam Airport is the largest and most modern regional airport in the Netherlands, situated between the cities of Rotterdam and The Hague in the industrial heart of the country.
Read more »
EindhovenEindhoven Airport is the largest regional airport in The Netherlands and contributes to an efficient attainableness of the southern part of the country and the border region. The year 2009 ended with a growth again (the only Dutch airport with growth in 2009!); from 1.6 million passengers in 2008 to more than 1.7 million in 2009.
Read more »