You have reached the website of Airport Coordination Netherlands. Any operator of an aircraft can only land or take off at a coordinated airport after having obtained slots.
Airport Coordination Netherlands allocates slots at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Eindhoven Airport and Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
SACN recently started using another coordination system. As a consequence the Online Coordination System can no longer be used. Instead a Portal was being built.
The Portal will have the following functionalities: retrieve flight, add flight, modify flight, waitlist, slot availability etc.
Full access* will be granted to:
· any airline requesting one, provided it has a valid operating license and AOC. The applying airline might be requested to send a copy of the operating license and AOC;
· slot coordinators and facilitators requesting one for the airport(s) of their country.
Read access shall be granted to
· any Civil Aviation Authority and other national and local authorities requesting one for the airport(s) of their country;
· any ANSP requesting one for the airport(s) of their country;
· any Airport Management Body requesting one for its airport(s);
· slot coordinators and facilitators for other airports than the one(s) of their country.
In principle no access shall be granted to other entities such as ground handling companies, brokers, fuel companies, catering firms, consultancy companies, journalists, community organisations, independent agencies, etc.
The application form to apply for access can be downloaded here.
*(GA) operators will get full access too. GA however is not yet included in the Portal. This will be implemented in phase 2 (2014).
News & Events
- IATA Slot Conference 135, Prague, Czech Republic, 11-14 November 2014
TransparencyIn order to be as transparent as possible, on this website you will find general information about all stages of the allocation process as well as detailed information relating the actual situation at the three coordinated airports.
FeedbackAs you experience our website, we would appreciate to receive any comments or suggestions you might have at email@example.com.
Activities during Summer 2014
- 14APR2014 SHL Deadline W14
- 01MAY2014 Agreed Historics Deadline W14
- 08MAY2014 Initial Submission Deadline W14
- 27MAY2014 IATA AppCal opened to coordinators
- 29MAY2014 SAL Deadline W14
- 03JUN2014 IATA AppCal opened to airlines
- 10JUN2014 IATA SC134 in Abu Dhabi (until 12JUN)
- 15AUG2014 Slot Return Deadline W14
- 31AUG2014 Historics Baseline Date W14
- 15SEP2014 SHL Deadline S15
- 02OCT2014 Agreed Historics Deadline S15
- 09OCT2014 Initial Submission Deadline S15
- 26OCT2014 Start of W14 season
- 28OCT2014 IATA AppCal opened to coordinators
- 30OCT2014 SAL Deadline S15
- 04NOV2014 IATA AppCal opened to airlines
- 11NOV2014 IATA SC135 in Prague (until 14NOV)
- 15JAN2015 Slot Return Deadline S15
- 31JAN2015 Historics Baseline Date S15
- 29MAR2015 Start of S15 season
AmsterdamIn 2011 Amsterdam Airport Schiphol welcomed 49.8 million passengers and almost 1.5 million tonnes of cargo.
Read more »
RotterdamRotterdam Airport is the largest and most modern regional airport in the Netherlands, situated between the cities of Rotterdam and The Hague in the industrial heart of the country.
Read more »
EindhovenEindhoven Airport is the largest regional airport in The Netherlands and contributes to an efficient attainableness of the southern part of the country and the border region. The year 2009 ended with a growth again (the only Dutch airport with growth in 2009!); from 1.6 million passengers in 2008 to more than 1.7 million in 2009.
Read more »